Programmed Skilled Workforce and GrainFlow are now hiring for several roles at GrainFlow’s site in Talwood & The Gums, Regional QLD.
With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Site Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
- Excellent training and work conditions
- Possible overtime and weekends
- Yearly seasonal recurring opportunities
The various roles available include (but are not limited to):
- Grain Sampler
- Grain Handler
- Grain Bunker Operations (e.g. tarping, bunker out loading)
- Site Administration and Grain Classification (e.g. weighbridge operations, stock control)
- General Plant duties (e.g. rail loading, front-end loader operators)
- General cleaning and hygiene
- Available for entire harvest season (October through to January)
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- You have excellent work ethic and an understanding of work health and safety requirements.
- Ability to follow clear and simple instructions by your work colleagues
- Demonstrated experience in grain handling operations is highly desirable!
Join the programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Applications for these roles close on 27th September 2020.
Postcode: 4406 (Talwood & The Gums,, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
Programmed Skilled Workforce with GrainFlow are now hiring for a large number of roles across general plant duties, grain bunker operations, administration, grain classification, team leaders and more! With sites across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia, we have multiple job opportunities available now!
Farming, Animals & Conservation