Customer Service and Administration Position
• Central based office location
• Flexible start date for the right candidate
• Potential sponsorship for overseas applicant
About the company
We are UK Company, trading in Australia providing premium home services to thousands of upmarket residential homes. We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and articulate person who can ‘think on there feet” and who is goal driven to join our young team.
About the role
The role requires a degree of multi tasking, with the main focus being on customer service and general administration tasks.
Daily tasks include:
• Managing field staff
• General administration tasks
• Payroll processing
• Data entry using the company operating software (training provided)
• Customer service
• Banking and credit card processing
Skills & experience
This exciting role awaits a vibrant, enthusiastic and well-presented person who can think on their feet and is goal driven. The successful applicant to join our team will also have:
• Excellent telephone manner
• A bright personality and great team attitude
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• A self-motivated and reliable working behavior
• Great customer service and time management skills
• A passion to work within a well-developed, systemised and fast paced office environment
Benefits & culture
In return for your desire to work in a diverse and challenging role, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and excellent opportunity for career advancement with on the job training.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you - click on the APPLY button now!
Postcode: 3122 (hawthorn, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2017