Join an award-winning company to kickstart a career in Administration. This role is ideal for someone who has no trouble multi-tasking and enjoys the daily hustle of a full-time job.
Reporting to the HR, you will ensure smooth day to day operations of the business.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Opening the offices ready for everyone to start
• Greeting clients and guiding them to the meeting rooms
• Answering calls for our office
• Preparing meeting rooms
• Reception duties
• Collecting and distributing mail
• Filing the documents at the direction of HR, Accountant, Directors
• Helping with posting documents, monthly run to post-office
• Maintaining office records via google docs and excel sheet
• Admin work to scan documents, refilling paper in the printer, etc
• Organising documents and optimising admin processes with HR and Accounts team
• Assisting HR with leave systems and processes
• Coordinating orders from office works and Woolworths
• Help organise office events every few months with the operations team
• Office management underdirection
A strong relationship management skill is ideal as you will be managing different vendors.
To be shortlisted, you need to demonstrate organisation and operational skills. This is also suitable for someone looking to start their career in a professional environment.
Training will be provided on the job - you will also have all the support from our existing Receptionist Admin champ, HR, Accounts team and you will also enjoy complete freedom working to your strengths.
This is a full-time permanent role with annual leave and sick leaves. We like to kick back on Friday's and have a great culture with a modern office.
Applications for this role at this stage are being accepted as an 'Expression of Interest only' due to the role being finalised.
We have been in the digital industry for the last 8 years and have grown exponentially, we were also named one of the Financial Reviews fast 100 and APAC's high-growth company for 2020.
Visiting www.supple.com.au will give you a good idea of what we do and how we do it!
Postcode: 3121 (Richmond, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Digital Marketing Agency
Member since: March 2016
Call Centre & Customer Service