BOTH IMMEDIATE & DEFERRED START AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
You must address the following in your response in a separate cover letter:
• Where in Australia are you currently located and are you willing to travel extensively whilst adhering to Government directives regarding Covid19?
• Are you a resident or a visitor? If visiting, what date does your visa expire?
• What year did you obtain your driver’s licence?
ABOUT THE JOB:
Infrastructure Management Group is a civil engineering consultancy specialising in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure. We provide these services to authorities in most capital cities and over 100 regional locations throughout Australia.
Your duties will predominately include the piloting and operation of sophisticated road monitoring vehicles or the operation of similarly equipped All-Terrain Vehicles.
Work within a team of like minded co-workers from Australia and around the world.
You will work as a local in a variety of locations around Australia from The Northern Coastal tropics to major Capital Cities and Regional townships.
Airfares and other transportation costs between different projects and accommodation for projects outside capital cities are provided by IMG.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
• You must have at least 6 months left on your visa to work with us.
• Hold a current drivers licence with a good driving record and at least 3 years experience.
• You are prepared to travel constantly, living and working in a range of different Australian cities and rural locations whilst ensuring Government directives regarding Covid19 are adhered to.
• You have a sound command of the English language
• You are a logical thinker and technically minded with the ability to use your initiative.
• You are flexible and adapt easily to changing operational plans.
Please forward your resume and Cover Letter when applying for this role.
Postcode: 3000 (Victoria, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2017
We are a Civil Engineering Consultancy specializing in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure for governments throughout Australia.