A fun, loving and supportive family are ready to welcome their wonderful au pair into their family.
You will love living with the family in the north-western part of Sydney in a small suburb called Arcadia. It is mostly acreage or small
properties with lots of people owning horses.
As the families au pair and a member of the family you will have fun and assist the children with their day to day activities abd weekly routine like:
- Preparing meals for the children
- drop and pick up the children from pre-school. Driver’s licence essential. The family have a car for you to use.
- Taking children to their after school swimming lessons
- Assisting with cleaning up after the children's meals (stacking/un stacking dishwasher),
- putting on a load of children's washing and towels and putting them away.
- Assisting children with their Bath or Shower time
For all your wonderful help with the children, You will have generous weekly money with extra money to be made if you would like!
All your accommodation needs with your own large room with a Queen bed and all your meals.
The family have a lovely swimming pool to enjoy.You will be welcomed as part of this loving family.
You will also get a lovely bonuses along the way.
Contact our friendly team to find out more. There is no cost to our Au Pairs for our service however we provide you with all the care and support.
Safety of our Au Pairs is very important, All our families go through our screening process.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Au Pair Care Australia
Member since: June 2017
Au Pair Care Australia offers a free, personalised and friendly introduction service for Au Pairs on a Working Holiday Visa (417 & 462) to meet wonderful Host Families all over Australia for a wonderful experience.
Our placements offer live in opportunities from 4 months or more.