Apex Logistics Solutions is a national freight transfer service provider. We are currently seeking skilled and experienced removalists to assist in our expanding operations.
• The manual handling of household and commercial furniture and effects in and out of residential and commercial buildings, containers and storage units
• Assemble/disassemble furniture as required
• Loading and unloading of furniture and related items on and off the trucks, ensuring that all appropriate equipment, padding and ties are used for safe transit
• Complete removal/storage inventories as required
• Cleaning commercial and residential properties
• Maintaining regular condition reports for all properties carefully documenting any damages
• Assist and liaise with customers in a courteous and professional manner
• Regularly monitor stock levels for consumable supplies and place orders as necessary
• Coordinating with suppliers and placing orders
• Generating invoices and collecting payments
• Training newly inducted team members
• A current unrestricted Driver License
• Furniture removal experience is a MUST
• Ability to follow verbal directions
• Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
• Reliable and punctual with strong commitment to responsibilities
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift at least 30-35kg
• General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
• Full Availability for work including evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use essential business software
• Supportive and inclusive culture
• Good employee benefits and entitlements
• A professional and safe working environment
• Good career progression prospects and the possibility of advancing on to administrative roles
The position would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced and enterprising work environment.
Furthermore, the abilities to work to stringent deadlines, multi-task and perform under pressure are integral to the role.
The role may involve working long shifts and weekends. It’s imperative that candidates consider their ability to commit to a serious, time-intensive role before applying.
The business' work culture offers rapid career progression with additional incentives to reward high-performance.
Postcode: 2300 (Newcastle, Newcastle)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Apex Logistics Solutions
Member since: July 2020
We are an innovative and cost-effective logistics solutions provider founded by professionals with extensive experience in delivering modern, effective and affordable solutions to small businesses across numerous industries. Our workers are proficient in their trade and driven to assist clients in achieving their objectives, no matter the circumstance.
Trades & Services