IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE – BACKPACKERS WELCOME – WORK FROM HOME!
· Great package – $27 / Hour Basic + Commission + Superannuation + Holiday Pay & Incentives!
· Paid weekly
· Fun and dynamic working environment, great CBD offices, and casual dress code!
· Working Holiday Visa (WHV) applicants welcome (sponsorship opportunities)
· Genuine career development opportunities within the highly paid IT sector
· Office in Broadway, but currently working from home given the Covid situation, therefore applicants will be required to have their own laptop, mobile phone and internet access.
We are an IT outsource organisation that’s been in business for 20 years and the leader in the supply of outsourced marketing solutions for a variety of Global IT Company’s across Australia and New Zealand. These include HP, Dell, IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Citrix and Symantec. The majority of our clients require us to do Opt Ins, BANT qualified lead generation and event registration.
We deliver a comprehensive range of services including response management, lead generation, database building, profiling and market intelligence.
Direct IT has enormous experience at providing an “artful broker” service to achieve exceedingly high sales acceptance rates and satisfy both sales and marketing stakeholders. We have an excellent reputation and have retained our IT clients for many years.
· Permanent position 9.00am – 5.00pm / Monday – Friday · 38hour week guaranteed
· You will be contacting decision makers in organisations of all sizes to enquire about their business needs relating to IT solutions.
- You will be a great communicator within a young, fun team in an ideal inner city Sydney location.
· Your objective is to cold call IT managers and understand if there is a business need, or project and establish if the organisation you are representing can be of value to them. If so, you will position our client as a potential solution and advise them that a representative will contact them to take it to the next level.
You will be required to do Opt Ins, BANT qualified lead generation and event registration.
You will be working from home, but will be supported by their team and team leader through our communication software. This software once downloaded will enable the applicant to call from their laptop or mobile phone.
You will have:
. Fluency in English
. Access to computer, laptop, telephone
· Must have cold calling experience, preferably within the Business to Business sector.
· A reasonable understanding and knowledge of hardware, software and IT infrastructure such as cloud, virtualisation, ERP, security and analytics.
· Strong communication skills with high level of fluency in English.
· Positive attitude, prepared to stretch yourself and go the extra mile
· Competitive nature and comfortable working to targets
· Ideally university level education
· Our client will consider individuals with eligible working holiday / student visas and will be prepared to support permanent sponsorship for the right people.
· Full-time employee status and benefits.
· You will be working in a fun and dynamic environment where you can develop a career with some of the world’s most highly regarded blue chip technology companies
· Social & successful team
- Table tennis / football comps and weekly socials
· Achievable targets and incentives
- Casual dress attire
· Early afternoon finish on Fridays when team targets are achieved
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,352.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Salary: $27.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $53,352.00 to $70,000.00 /year
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
Providing recruiting support to clients across the IT, Telesales and Lead Generating industries.
Call Centre & Customer Service