As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for servicing and cleaning allocated guest rooms, stocking and maintaining the housekeeping trolley, handling all amenities, chemicals and equipment according to specific instructions and OH&S standards and undertaking special cleaning projects as directed.
Successful candidates will:
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised
• Be flexible and available for work across a 7 day roster.
• Have knowledge and understanding of basic hygiene requirements and safe working procedures
• Be committed to providing extraordinary service
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in a 4 to 5 star establishment is highly advantageous.
COVID-19 Hygiene Certificate a must.
Postcode: 6530 (Geraldton, Western Australia)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Gerald Apartment Hotel
Member since: August 2019
Located on WA's Coral Coast just steps from the beautiful ocean in the heart of Geraldton's CBD. We are always looking for experienced backpacking staff to work our vibrant restaurant and rooftop bar.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism