The Sydney School of English is seeking a qualified primary school teacher to teach written English at its Mascot campus on Sunday mornings.
You will be required to:
• teach the elements of high-level literary language;
• work within a structured program;
• mark students' work efficiently;
• take direction and feedback from the executive staff; and,
• undertake training in the form of course observation.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
○ Fully qualified primary or high school teacher
○ Excellent verbal and written English skills
○ Proficient at teaching the elements of literary language
○ Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
○ Impeccable time management and organisational skills
○ A willingness to learn and take direction
The successful applicant can expect to work in an environment that is friendly, accommodating and rewarding!
This is a weekend role and previous teaching experience is essential.
To be considered for this role, it is a requirement that you include an introductory covering letter and resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and previous applicants need not apply.
The successful candidate can expect an immediate start!
Postcode: 2020 (Mascot, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Sydney School of English
Member since: July 2020
Education & Training