Wacol location, Monday-Friday work, various shifts available! STARTING ASAP!
- Monday - Friday Casual Work!
- Must be able to do repetitive/heavy lifting
- Wacol Location
Food Process Workers and Machine Operators required NOW in Wacol
Are you looking for casual ongoing work leading up into the Christmas period?
Have you gained past experience in meat or other food processing industries?
Are you someone who thrives in fast-paced, repetitious environments?
We are currently recruiting for our well-renowned client who deals with various raw and cooked meat products who are especially busy whilst we enter the Christmas rush!
Food process workers who are available to commence work immediately and have past experience within these environments are preferred! Work will be within a cold factory environment ranging from 2-6 degrees. Tasks can involve sorting, weighing, picking and packing of various meat products, and can include heavy lifting of up to 25kg.
About The Role;
- Casual work between Monday – Friday with no weekends required!
- Locally situated in the Wacol area
- Heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- Day shifts from 6AM-2:30PM & afternoon shifts from 3:30PM-12AM - casual ongoing
roles for the right candidates!
To Be Successful
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle. Learners licences WILL NOT be accepted.
- Unrestricted working rights with Australia
- Prove an eagerness for work with a strong work history
- Undertake pre-employment Medical & Drug/Alcohol testing at your own cost.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume!
Don't delay - interviews are commencing immediately for this role!
Postcode: 4076 (Wacol, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017