Inspired Staffing helps people find work in the waste and material recycling sector. Our client based in Silverwater needs a labourer for a casual assignment up until the end of August (with possible extension).
You’ll need to be ready for an immediate start and prepared for a smelly and dusty work environment in a waste recycling facility.
• Hepatitis A & B vaccinations
• Provide manual labour and stand for long periods of time
• Previous experience working on a sorting line would be highly regarded
• Available for a 7am start
• Be physically fit
• Communicate well
• Be available at short notice
• Obtain transport to and from work
• Be reliable and committed to your work
• PPE (long pants/sleeves, high vis top and safety boots)
• Work in an environment that’s dirty, smelly and dusty
Please call Inspired Staffing 03 9645 2700 for further details or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postcode: 2128 (Silverwater, New South Wales)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2016