We are a family farm located in WAs Great Southern near the Stirling Ranges (150km NE of Albany, 450km SE of Perth). We are seeking casual staff to join us for our upcoming seeding.
This year we will be seeding approximately 3700ha which is made up of wheat, canola, barley and faba beans. We expect the season to start at the end of March through to mid May, though this is weather dependent.
We are seeking staff with the following:
• Tractor driving experience (strongly preferred)
• Mechanically minded
• Current driver’s licence
• Can work long hours
• Shows initiative and has a positive can-do attitude
• Pay starting at $25/hr (but can increase based on experience, skills and performance)
• Operating seeding tractor & rock picker (skid steer)
• Maintaining the machinery: daily greasing, fuelling, filling seed & super bins etc.
• Rock & stick picking (cleaning up paddocks after seeding)
• Misc. farm duties if weather does not permit seeding: fencing, sheep work etc.
• Private rooms for on farm accommodation which will be shared with other employees included.
• Meals provided seeding.
• A farm ute will be provided for work.
These roles are open to Aussies & WHV holders with relevant experience. *Applicants must already be in Australia with a legal work permit. *Applications without a resume or references will not be considered.
Postcode: 6338 (Ongerup, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2020
We are a broad-acre mixed cropping & sheep family farm located in the Great Southern of Western Australia near the Stirling Ranges.
Farming, Animals & Conservation