Western Meat Packers Group is currently seeking 3 General Labourers for our Cold Storage Department.
- Manually stacking the truck with boxes (up to 30kg) of product from pallet.
- Breaking down crates of product into pallets ready to be loaded onto the truck.
- Physically fit with ability to lift and move 30 kg box of products.
- Freezer exposure at the temperature of approx. -4 Degree (PPE Provided).
- Experience working in Warehouse or Cold Storage environment is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical assessment (candidate’s expense).
Typical roster is 7-8 hours day between 5.00am to 4.00pm from Monday to Friday. We are looking for suitable candidate that is willing to work in a physically demanding position.
TO APPLY - Send your resume to email@example.com
Postcode: 6017 (Osborne Park, Perth)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Western Meat Packers
Member since: August 2020