• $1500 per 38-hour week plus $50 an hour if required in the night.
• Experience not necessary.
• A good memory, 100% fitness and physical strength are essential.
• Clients may require assistance with showering, toileting, exercise, shopping, gardening, household management, maintenance, admin, community access or recreation.
• A minimum of two days and nights off per week.
• Prefer people with a minimum P1 Drivers Licence and own vehicle.
• Local residents only.
• Couples and people with pets welcome to apply.
• Must be from English speaking country.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Chilled out team culture and awesome staff parties!
• Please attach your resume to this application. For further enquiries please call .
Postcode: 4879 (Kewarra Beach, Cairns)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical