• $35 an hour.
• Experience is preferred but not necessary.
• You will be assisting our Director who has a spinal injury and your team of co-workers. The Director needs assistance with showering, toileting, exercise, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, community access & recreation.
• Our Director additionally owns a film company doing mostly comedy and gives suitable team members the opportunity to also work in that company.
• Successful live-in applicant/s, after an initial induction period, will have their own permanent room in our property at Kewarra Beach and will be offered hours per week & will be on-call. Applicants must be present overnight for at least 9 nights per fortnight. On-call is shared with other team members. Two weekdays and one weekend off per fortnight. Free rent, electricity, wi-fi, Foxtel & Netflix.
• A good memory and 100% fitness are essential.
• Drivers licence preferred.
• Must be from English speaking country.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Chilled out team culture and awesome staff parties!
• Please send your resume to
Postcode: 4879 (Kewarra Beach, Cairns)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical