Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management and operate across New Zealand and Australia. We provide a positive work environment where our staff can meet new people and advance their skills with on-site training.
We are seeking strong-minded, competent and driven individuals to join the team as a Container Labourers for multiple warehouse sites across Brisbane.
This job is physically demanding and will suit those who are fit and have a positive work ethic! If you are capable of working hard and lifting heavy items then please read on.
To be successful for this position, you will require:
- Positive work ethic
- Hard working, reliable and punctual
- Proactive: always looking for ways to improve the way we work
- Unloading and loading containers
- Warehousing and logistics operations
- Forklift operation (not essential)
- Physically fit with the ability to work long hours of manual labour
- Current forklift licence (preferred) and/or drivers licence
This position provides professional development with the opportunity to grow with our company.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV including contactable references.
Postcode: 4115 (Parkinson, Brisbane)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kingz Container Crew Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2018
Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management.
Our services include:
- Container loading and unloading
- Forklift operation
- Pallet wrapping
- Slip sheet unpacking
- Specialty and quarantine unloading
KCC implement industry best-practice and WHS policies for the delivery of safe and productive services.
We provide great opportunities for our crew in a positive work environment.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics