Are you looking for a solid experience in the Australian job market and to use your marketing and business skills with real projects?
We have new marketing internship opportunities for 2-3 days per week.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual and someone eager to learn and contribute to a fantastic business.
You will be mentored by highly academics and experienced professionals, with a great sense of sharing and junior empowering.
You must be organised, be able to work under minimum supervision, including working from home and using remote working tools. Note that because of Covid-19 you may work remotely for part or most of your internship.
You will be involved in
• Various marketing activities, including social media, branding, copy writing, planning.
• business development activities, including lead generation and update of CRM
• Market research and other marketing channels
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate(s) will demonstrate the following:
• Graduate or Student in Marketing, Sales or Business degree
• Good level of proficiency and understanding of B2B Marketing, digital and lead generation
• Can demonstrate creative skills including design, photoshop or video
• Understanding of B2B social media and export marketing
• Availability for a minimum of 16 weeks (depending on number of days/week)
• Excellent written, verbal English communication
Whilst this is an unpaid placement, this internship comes with a lot of benefits. We also strongly encourage placements for the purpose of a university units.
• Great opportunity to have an experience relevant to your profile
• Full reference on completion and CV support
• Flexible working conditions and hours
• Support for academic purpose
• Coaching for job search
• Work in a multicultural context
Applicants must submit a cover letter + resume. Standout by presenting yourself in a short video that you will send along with your application.
We are a boutique agency based in Newtown, one of the most vibrant suburbs of Sydney. We specialise in International and Strategic Marketing. We work with exporters to and from Australia. We also, help businesses stand out from the crowd with strategic plans and implementation.
Postcode: 2042 (Newtown, New South Wales)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2020
Consulting & Strategy