We are seeking self-motivated and physically fit candidates to fill casual farm positions doing vine work in preparation for our harvest – including Shoot Thinning, Leaf Plucking and Bunch work.
Work is available 5-6 Days per week, 8 Hour days. Dependent on weather conditions.
Benefits of working with us:
- Piece rate payment - the more you complete the more you earn!
- You will be employed directly by our company - FPG Treviso, thus no contractors or agents involved.
- You will receive your pay on time, every week.
- You will receive training on how to properly do your task by our staff.
- Work will count towards your 2nd and 3rd year Visas.
The Vine work will commence mid – late October. The work will be continuous until Christmas and new year’s break. After that harvest will start in Late - January 2020.
If you are interested in working with us apply now to book your spot and we will contact you with registration information.
Postcode: 3496 (Red Cliffs, Mildura)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fresh Produce Group
Member since: November 2017
Fresh Produce Group is a grower, distributor and marketer of premium quality table grapes, berries and citrus fruits. We have farms located across Australia under the brands of Treviso Farm, Tumut Grove, Smart Berries and Fruitico Farms.
Farming, Animals & Conservation