Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management and operate across New Zealand and Australia. We provide a positive work environment where our staff can meet new people and advance their skills with on-site training.
We are seeking strong-minded, competent and driven individuals to join the team as Container Labourers for multiple warehouse sites across Sydney.
This job is physically demanding and will suit those who are fit with a positive work ethic! If you are capable of working hard and lifting heavy items then please read on.
To be successful for this position, you will require:
- Positive work ethic
- Hard working, reliable and punctual
- Proactive: always looking for ways to improve the way we work
- Unloading and loading containers
- Warehousing and logistics operations
- Forklift operation (not essential)
- Physically fit with the ability to work long hours of manual labour
- Current forklift licence (preferred) and/or drivers licence
This position provides professional development with the opportunity to grow with our company.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kingz Container Crew Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2018
Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management.
Our services include:
- Container loading and unloading
- Forklift operation
- Pallet wrapping
- Slip sheet unpacking
- Specialty and quarantine unloading
KCC implement industry best-practice and WHS policies for the delivery of safe and productive services.
We provide great opportunities for our crew in a positive work environment.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics