Maspro Engineering manufactures after-market spare /replacement parts for the mining industry, while also providing repairs and services. Headquartered in Condobolin, New South Wales, Maspro is a proudly Australian family-owned and operated company. Our distribution centres in WA, QLD and Tasmania maintain a strong in-stock position. Maspro is known for its ease of ordering and the on-time and in-full delivery of quality products that serve the underground and surface mining market.
Due to our rapid growth within the industry, Maspro Engineering is now seeking the services of a Warehouse Assistant based at our Condobolin operation.
Reporting to the National Warehouse Manager, the following are the duties and responsibilities:
· Prepare parts for painting
· Paint parts and pack parts
· Swarf and scrap metal management
· Allocate and move raw material as required
· Assist with movement of product from workstation to workstation
· Responsible for corrosion protection of all machined parts
· Support in assembly of small components
· Assist in rebuilds and dismantling of products
· Cutting of steel and other raw materials
· Assists the assembly team with general duties and maintenance
· Prepare/ organise parts for shipments
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimising space utilisation
· Follow quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations
· Qualifications as a painter are desirable but not essential.
· On the job training provided.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Forklift license advantageous.
· Highly organised, methodical with excellence in attention to detail.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Work well under pressure in a busy environment.
You must have the ability to work with minimal supervision. If you can produce quality work and have a desire to achieve and be part of a dynamic team, then we would like to meet with you.
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
· Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Postcode: 2877 (Condobolin, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2019
Maspro Engineering Pty Ltd provides the mining industry with a large range of high performance parts to suit surface and underground mining equipment.