Maspro Engineering manufactures after-market spare /replacement parts for the mining industry, while also providing repairs and services. Headquartered in Condobolin, New South Wales, Maspro is a proudly Australian family-owned and operated company. Our distribution centres in WA, QLD and Tasmania maintain a strong in-stock position. Maspro is known for its ease of ordering and the on-time and in-full delivery of quality products that serve the underground and surface mining market.
Due to our rapid growth within the industry, Maspro Engineering is now seeking the services of a Warehouse Assistant based at our Condobolin operation.
Reporting to the National Warehouse Manager, the following are the duties and responsibilities:
· Prepare parts for painting
· Paint parts and pack parts
· Swarf and scrap metal management
· Allocate and move raw material as required
· Assist with movement of product from workstation to workstation
· Responsible for corrosion protection of all machined parts
· Support in assembly of small components
· Assist in rebuilds and dismantling of products
· Cutting of steel and other raw materials
· Assists the assembly team with general duties and maintenance
· Prepare/ organise parts for shipments
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimising space utilisation
· Follow quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules and regulations
· Qualifications as a painter are desirable but not essential.
· On the job training provided.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Forklift license advantageous.
· Highly organised, methodical with excellence in attention to detail.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Work well under pressure in a busy environment.
You must have the ability to work with minimal supervision. If you can produce quality work and have a desire to achieve and be part of a dynamic team, then we would like to meet with you.
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
· Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Postcode: 2877 (Condobolin, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2019
Maspro Engineering Pty Ltd provides the mining industry with a large range of high performance parts to suit surface and underground mining equipment.