- January 2021 start **
- Live-In – spacious room, food, all comforts
- Looking after 2 girls – 8 and 5 years
- Drivers licence essential with 12 months+ experience and confidence driving alone
- close to Cronulla beach and Royal National Park
- negotiable rate depending on experience and hours **
We are looking for a great live-in AuPair/ big sister to become part of our easy going and friendly family.
Preference is someone to do Approx 30 hours per week childcare including morning and afternoon shifts in exchange for room and board and weekly pocket money this includes
We are also open to fewer hours (approx 20 hours for afternoon shift only).
- helping with the morning rush of breakfast and getting out the door,
- preparing children’s school lunch,
- driving to and from school
- helping keep tidy after our little Miss whirlwinds!
In exchange we are offering weekly pocket money, own room in our house + food, utilities, wifi, Netflix, and use of the family car for personal use in and around the local area. We anticipate you will spend time on your own interests but will always be included in family activities whenever you choose.
We are looking for someone:
- who is a morning person and have a good sense of humour
- with a very good level of English
- neat and tidy
- energetic, calm and reliable
about 25km from the city. We are close to a national park and train station to CBD (35 minutes to city) and beaches (20 mins by car or easy train ride).
Postcode: 2232 (Loftus, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020