DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN WA.
Due to travel restrictions, your application will not be successful if you are in another state.
If you want to get your 88 days signed off, learn some new skills and make some new friends then come and join our team down in Margaret River, WA.
We are seeking motivated and reliable vineyard workers. We are looking for team members who are available to start as soon as possible.
In your application, please include:
- The date in which you are available to start work
- Which area you are currently located in
- What kind of experience you have had previously (vineyard experience is not essential but let us know if you have had any outdoor/orchard/farm experience)
- How long you are available to work for
It is important that you include this information in your application.
To be considered you must also:
- Be in Western Australia and preferably not far from Margaret River region
- Have your own car
- Arrange your own accommodation
- Have a valid Working Holiday Visa (WHV) or the right to work in Australia
- Be motivated, fast paced, reliable and able to learn new skills quickly
- Be able to listen and follow instructions
- Be able to work outside all day, in all weather conditions
Every day worked will count towards your next year’s WHV
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be asked to work a paid trial shift
*Post updated October 2020
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017
Located in Margaret River wine region.
Seasonal work at various vineyards.
Farming, Animals & Conservation