Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider. We are currently seeking a FORKLIFT OPERATOR for a cherry packing shed.
Our client is one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in Yarra Valley area and is looking for Multiple motivated Forklift drivers to work in a dynamic operation team for upcoming busy season.
About the Role:
- - Work Hours: Casual position with Full-time hours
- - Start date: End of October
- - Location: Lillydale / Coldstream
- - Own transport needed
- - Attractive hourly rates
- - Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloading/loading trucks using LF forklift
- Wrapping and labeling pallets in dispatch section
- Assisting Dispatch with coordinating orders
- Ad-hoc forklift operation
- Complying with OH&S and company policies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Australian Forklift license is MUST
- Previous forklift driving experience
- Physical fitness
- Good communication skills
- Fresh food handling and warehouse experience a big advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill online forms and attend an interview with Cherry farm manager!
Postcode: 3770 (Coldstream, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment