Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider.
We are currently seeking energetic QUALITY CONTROL STAFFS to join one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in Yarra Valley area and be a part of their dynamic operation team for upcoming busy season.
About the Role:
- - Work Hours: Casual position with Full-time hours
- - Start date: End of October
- - Location: Lillydale / Coldstream
- - Attractive hourly rates
- - Own transport & accommodation needed
- - Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
- Assist in the operations of a technologically advanced cherry grader
- Continuously check and adjust the quality output on the grading machine
- Data collection and analysis of grading machine settings
- Achieve optimised productivity outcomes through maximising grading efficiency
- Liaise with Production Manager, Quality Control team leader, Quality Assurance Manager and Operations team to ensure cherry quality outcomes
- Actively contribute to daily pre-start meeting for the production team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical expertise in grader operations including data collection and analysis
- Background working in fresh produce packing operations preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Good team player
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill online forms and meet with Cherry farm manager.
Postcode: 3770 (Coldstream, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment