Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider.
We are currently seeking energetic DISPATCH COORDINATORS to join one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in Yarra Valley area and be a part of their dynamic team for upcoming busy season.
About the Role:
- Organising, assembling and allocating cherry products according to customer orders and specifications as well as overseeing export packing process
- Season starts from end of October
- Lillydale / Coldstream location
- Own transport & accommodation needed
- Attractive hourly rates
- Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
- Labeling, palletizing customer orders for safe transportation
- Maintaining security procedures for storing, handling and dispatching product
- Executing additional measures for export orders required for customers and product destinations Countries
- Carrying out administrative duties, preparing dispatch and delivery documentation
- Communication with sales and planning team for customer order confirmation and allocation of stock
- Preparing orders for internal U-Pick and pop-up store outlets
- Organise and set up the shipper area including staff, shipper cartons and the taping machine
- Complying with OH&S and company policies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in dispatch/stock management
- Experience in warehouse operations
- Experience in fresh food handling especially with background knowledge of Cherry industry will be a big advantage
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
- Proven reliability and attendance record
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill online forms and attend an interview with Cherry farm manager!
Postcode: 3770 (Coldstream, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment