Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider. We are currently seeking energetic JOB OPERATORS for a cherry packing shed.
Our client is one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in Yarra Valley area and is looking for motivated individuals to work in a dynamic operation team for their busy season.
About the Role:
- Full time hours and Attractive hourly rates
- Report to: Production Manager / Quality Assurance Manager
- Season starts from end of October
- Lillydale / Coldstream location
- Own transport needed
- Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
- Create and setup production recording systems using facility ERP
- Prepare for changeovers of batches, order/job, packaging, labels etc.
- Liaise with Grader Operator for current and upcoming orders/jobs
- Liaise with Lane Team Leader, Quality control team for labeling requirements
- Communicate with Sales & Planning team for orders/jobs
- Complying with OH&S and company policies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Warehouse operations
- Stock Management Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar role working in cherry industry preferred
- Commitment to work whole season
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill online forms and meet with Cherry farm manager.
Postcode: 3770 (Coldstream, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment