XPO Talent are recruiting for passionate Beauty Advocates nationwide for a short term contract from October – December 2020
About the Role:
- As a Beauty Advocate, you will be required to be a true brand advocate for 3 of Australia’s most popular ‘foundation’ cosmetic brands; operating within a leading Health & Beauty Retail Store
- You will be on hand to engage with shoppers on assisting with shade matching to find their perfect foundation fit
- You will be required to conduct shade matching consultations throughout your time instore, demonstrating the key product benefits for each; and encouraging sales
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a true beauty enthusiast, and live and breathe all things beauty and makeup! You love exploring new makeup trends and the ritual of applying your makeup. Your favourite Instagram and Youtube Vloggers are your go-to for learning about new products as well as makeup hacks and tricks
- You are bubbly and outgoing, and not afraid of a chat!
- You have a passion for customer service, and understand what it takes to deliver amazing engagements with shoppers – experience in retail a bonus
- A person with a drive for delivering results
- Formal qualifications in makeup and beauty are not necessary, but it will be highly desirable if you are in the process of undertaking beauty training
- Full availability on Fridays, and selected Thursdays, from October 2020 through to December Note that all casual contracts for this role will cease at the conclusion of December 2020
What we can offer:
- A competitive hourly rate at $30 p/h inclusive super (min. 4 hour shifts)
- Monthly performance based reward incentives
- Full product training and support throughout your time on the campaign
- Locations based in close proximity to your home suburb
How to Apply:
All applications will need to be submitted online through https://apply.xpotalent.com.au/
As a part of your application, you’ll be required to submit a recent photo of yourself, as well as a 1 minute submission video answering the following questions (don’t worry, iPhone videos are fine, but ensure that your background is free from distraction, and you set yourself up in an appropriate environment for a filming)
- Your name, age and suburb
- Your favourite makeup trends
- Your top source for makeup and beauty inspiration
- Why you think you would make the perfect Beauty Advocate
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2020