PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF OVERSEAS.
Australian Farm Workers is HIRING for the upcoming Winter and Summer Blueberry Harvest in the Coffs Harbour – Grafton, NSW.
We value committed, reliable and motivated people.
This job is paid on a PIECE RATE basis in accordance to the Fair Work Ombudsman under the Horticultural Award 2021
If you would prefer to speak in Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Arabic or Korean, please ask & one of my colleagues can contact you.
Picking blueberries is one of the least labour intensive picking jobs that you can do in Australia.
Start time: 7 – 8am
Duration: 6 – 9 hours per day.
Work days: Mon – Sat. Sunday off.
Students and all visa types welcome. NO OVERSEAS APPLICANTS at this time.
$100 – $140 per week
Sharehouses available. Double & single rooms
Limited spaces available in our share houses, please contact for more information.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- Full training provided from experienced supervisors who have picked for 10+ years so you can maximizing your earnings.
- Working holiday visa extension for 2nd & 3rd year. Covid extension visa if committed and consistent worker.
- Choose your own breaks. Some people may wish to have shorter / longer breaks or take breaks at different times. You must bring your own lunch & water.
- Headphones and speakers are permitted at our farms
- BBQ and drinks get together with the team occasionally
- You will be entitled to a reimbursement of travel and accommodation expenses of up to $6000 if you are an Australian citizen & $2000 if you’re not an Australian citizen for working in the agriculture sector. You must work for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Your first weeks wages will be paid on the second Friday after you start, not the first Friday.
- Payment to your nominated bank account every Friday onwards
- Payment is paid on time every week along with your payslip to your email address
Please go to https://www.australianfarmworkers.com
You will need to complete an Expression of interest form. If you are successful in your application then you will be emailed an onboarding form within 24 hours.
Postcode: 2456 (Woolgoolga, Coffs Harbour)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Australian Farm Workers
Member since: August 2020
Contractor, agriculture, horticulture, farming, labour, special project engagement. Software, application development. Technology, drones agriculture horticulture farm spray, logistics. Trading, global manufacturing, sourcing, import & export, custom design products. Infrastructure, renewable energy, solar, wind, power battery, transport, project financing.
Farming, Animals & Conservation