Aladdin Rocks are recruiting pickers for the ongoing blueberry season.
We have farms from MACKSVILLE to COFFS HARBOUR and all the way to GRAFTON. Our pickers will go to the farms that are closest to their residence - no long journeys to work!
Start time is usually between 8am - 9am (weather permitting). Blueberry picking is one of the least demanding farm jobs you can do. It's not taxing on your body and you can pick for 6-9 hours per day.
Peak season is finally here so there is an ABUNDANCE of fruit to be picked.
Why we are the best company to pick for in the area:
1️⃣ Access to the best farms with the most fruit.
- These relationships have been built up over a number of years, we only work with the best farms.
2️⃣ Highest piece rate agreement.
- Unlike other companies who decrease the rates for their best workers, we actually increase the rates for our workers. We want you to make as much money as possible and you will be given every opportunity to do so.
Every fortnight we will assess our pickers performance; the faster you pick, the higher your rate will be.
3️⃣ You need to be careful who you work for
- we are a legitimate company and your weekly payslips will 100% qualify you for 2nd/3rd year visas ✅
4️⃣ 10% BONUS at the end of season. Yes a 10% bonus!
- If you stay until the end of the season or complete your 88 days with us you will receive a cash bonus. The amount you receive depends on how many buckets/kilos you pick throughout the season.
5️⃣ Don't worry about accommodation or travel, we have you covered.
- We will provide contact details for a list of hostels, share houses and camps in the areas you may wish to stay
- Transportation will be provided if you don't have a vehicle
We also offer a free subscription to a language learning app for those who want to improve their English or maybe even a different language
There are prizes to be won such as meal & fuel vouchers, complimentary surfing lessons and a BBQ for all our employees at the end of every month with food and drinks provided.
I am here to help and assist you. Please reply to this post if you want to ask me any questions & I will get back to you ASAP.
If you are interested in applying, I will send you a link to our application form and some additional instructions
Postcode: 2456 (Woolgoolga, Coffs Harbour)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2020
Contractor, agriculture, horticulture, farming, labour, special project engagement. Software, application development. Technology, drones agriculture horticulture farm spray, logistics. Trading, global manufacturing, sourcing, import & export, custom design products. Infrastructure, renewable energy, solar, wind, power battery, transport, project financing.
Farming, Animals & Conservation