We are after someone to join our busy family on our cattle station in outback Queensland. We would love someone who loves kids, is hard working, active and is genuinely interested in an outback experience!
Some details you may want to know about the role:
- we need you to primarily look after our 20 month old boy, our 6 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter and help with housekeeping including cleaning, cooking, feeding animals or whatever comes up on the day!
- our bigger boy and girl go to school in town (30kms away) 5 days/week
- commencement around early Feb 2021
- separate accommodation (room, bed, fridge, bathroom) provided
- all meals on top of weekly pocket money
- experience with children (especially young children) is desirable
- A drivers license is essential and experience in driving, as well as good english language skills
- 4-week trial period with the option of extending to up to 6 months if both parties are happy. If all happy, we can offer second or third year visa time
We live on a cattle station near Cloncurry, North West Queensland. It's a wonderful lifestyle and we think we are pretty lucky! Mum works from home full time, and dad works on the farm full time. You would be able to participate at times in all aspects of the farm, including motorbike riding, mustering, horse riding and community social events.
We lead busy lifestyles - we both work , so if you're up for a challenge and a real outback experience - please contact me!
If interested, please send me your CV or work experience/background.
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Postcode: 4824 (Cloncurry, Queensland)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2018
Family beef cattle business
Farming, Animals & Conservation