We build the Springfree Trampoline because we believe your backyards should be a place for safe play. Springfree’s innovative design is the world’s safest, highest quality and longest lasting trampoline supported by a full 10-year warranty.
We require an enthusiastic, positive and mechanically minded member to join our team as a casual installer, based out of our Oakleigh South office. The role will involve delivery and installation of our products onsite at our customer’s premises throughout the greater Melbourne area. You must enjoy working outdoors and have experience working in a ‘hands on’ position. This will be a contactless service providing COVID 19 safety for our employees and customers.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, initial training period would be 1-2 days a week, however casual work close to full time hours will be available once restrictions have eased.
You will have the following:
• Mechanical aptitude
• Experience in manual hands-on work, ability to lift heavy objects and to work in an outdoors environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to meet scheduling deadlines with great time management
• Be well presented and reliable
• Work well autonomously and also in a team environment
• A current open drivers licence is essential with a clear driving history
• Installation experience is highly favourable
Culture and Benefits
We make a difference to every family that gets a Springfree which is inspiring and motivating to be a part of making families safer. Full training will be provided.
Postcode: 3167 (Oakleigh South, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2018
Retail & Consumer Products