The Pye Group, consisting of Parilla Premium Potatoes, Zerella Fresh and Parilla Transport is one of Australia’s largest growers and packers of Carrots, Onions and Potatoes, supplying Australia’s leading supermarket chains.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Harvest Operators to join our team for the upcoming harvest commencing in December. Short term and long term opportunities available.
Weekend and night work will be required in line with production demands.
Previous experience working as a harvest operator and/or machine operator (balers, combine/grape harvesters etc) with the ability to maintain and service machine/tractor being operated is preferred.
To be successful in the role the following will be an advantage:
• Self- Motivated
• Good communication skills
• Full unrestricted license (essential)
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to undertake basic mechanical repairs
• Experience with Farm machinery/JCB/Forklift
• Understanding and application of precision Ag practices
• Centre pivot irrigation experience an advantage
• Permanent, Full time and casual work available
• Hourly paid
• Additional hours available
• Accommodation may be negotiated
• Attractive package will be negotiated for the right candidates
To register your interest, please include a resume detailing experiences and licences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you are in Australia
Postcode: 5303 (Parilla, South Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pye Group of companies
Member since: March 2020
Farming, Animals & Conservation