Looking for adventure?
We are looking for our 11th adventurous and outgoing au pair/farm hand to join our rural family of 4 in Central West NSW.
We have two young boys (6 and 3), 5 dogs and a cat.
Start date: ASAP
Mum works 4 days a week and Dad manages his family’s farming enterprise (this is our home).
The property is located 10 minutes from Cumnock town and 45mins from the regional city of Orange or 1 hour from Dubbo.
If you enjoy having adventures through paddocks, digging, riding bikes, reading, running, kicking balls, giggling, telling jokes, swimming and generally having a fun time with kids, then you will be a great asset to our home.
The job includes daily transport & return travel for the kids to their various locations and activities as well as in-home care of each during the week.
- Have experience (and proof) in care of young children.
- Have a genuine love of children
- An outgoing personality
- Be a morning person – ready to go 7.30am Mon-Fri
- Be organised, flexible, happy & easy going,
- Have a can do attitude, be mature & use initiative
- Possess a driver’s license (and be an experienced manual driver).
- Be proficient in English.
- Possess basic first aid
- Have confidence in/around swimming pools.
- Have a clear criminal history (police clearance certificate), Working with Children’s Check, Proof of travel & health insurance.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Not be afraid to get out around the farm, help out and get your hands dirty (get involved)
The role will also include various light house duties such as sweeping floors & tidying the house/kitchen, errands and farm jobs (supervised). Farm work can include; working outdoors, driving machinery, working with sheep, spraying and light fencing.
Minimum 3.5 months stay.
We produce grain/lamb/wool/cattle – hence this position may not be ideal for vegetarians or fussy eaters.
Flexibility is essential as longer hours may be required due to the nature of the work that the parents do.
You will have your own residence separate from the main house.
A pool that gets used daily during the Spring/Summer months & endless space to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle.
This role is an attractive package with good pocket money plus full board (accommodation/food etc).
Work on farm days to accrue for 2nd or 3rd year working visa sign off can be arranged for the right candidate. Please only apply if you are already in Australia.
Postcode: 2867 (Eurimbla, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2017