✨ LIVE IN AU PAIR WANTED ✨
Warriewood, Northern Beaches NSW ?
We’re a family of 4 ???? plus a cat ? looking for a live in au pair to join us.
My husband works full time from home and I currently work part time. We’re looking for someone who wants to be apart of our family and to help us look after our 2 & 6 year old. The 6 year old attends school 5 days a week, so the 2 year old will be your main focus.
- 30 hours a week work (some weeks less), Thur & Fri full days + one weekend day as required
- light housework (washing, easy food prep, tidying etc), we have a fortnightly cleaner
- We expect you to clean your own room and do your own washing.
? On offer:
- Pocket money allowance per week (based on experience) and meals
- Opal card
- own bedroom and bathroom (occasionally shared 1-2 times a month with my mother in law who stays over)
- the bedroom is fully furnished with a queen bed and has its own tv with access to Netflix & WiFi
- we live in a 4 bedroom townhouse in a new estate which also has a supermarket & cafe right at our doorstep
- 15 min walk to the local shopping centre
- Bus stop just nearby with access to the city
- Lots of bush walking tracks / bike paths & parks at your fingertips
- Lots of beaches nearby to soak up the summer sun
- Access to a push bike
- WWCC and first aid
- experience with toddlers
- organised & reliable
- good English
- non smoker ?♀️
- drivers license a bonus but not essential
- a genuine love of children
Postcode: 2102 (Warriewood, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2020