✨ LIVE IN AU PAIR WANTED ✨
Warriewood, Northern Beaches NSW ?
We’re a family of 4 ???? plus a cat ? looking for a live in au pair to join us.
My husband works full time from home and I currently work part time. We’re looking for someone who wants to be apart of our family and to help us look after our 2 & 6 year old. The 6 year old attends school 5 days a week, so the 2 year old will be your main focus.
- 30 hours a week work (some weeks less), Thur & Fri full days + one weekend day as required
- light housework (washing, easy food prep, tidying etc), we have a fortnightly cleaner
- We expect you to clean your own room and do your own washing.
? On offer:
- Pocket money allowance per week (based on experience) and meals
- Opal card
- own bedroom and bathroom (occasionally shared 1-2 times a month with my mother in law who stays over)
- the bedroom is fully furnished with a queen bed and has its own tv with access to Netflix & WiFi
- we live in a 4 bedroom townhouse in a new estate which also has a supermarket & cafe right at our doorstep
- 15 min walk to the local shopping centre
- Bus stop just nearby with access to the city
- Lots of bush walking tracks / bike paths & parks at your fingertips
- Lots of beaches nearby to soak up the summer sun
- Access to a push bike
- WWCC and first aid
- experience with toddlers
- organised & reliable
- good English
- non smoker ?♀️
- drivers license a bonus but not essential
- a genuine love of children
Postcode: 2102 (Warriewood, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2020