- - Casual work but Full time hours in beautiful Cobram area
- - Counts towards 88 days 2nd year visa
- - Friendly team environment
Our client is a leading fresh food Cherry farm, and is looking for motivated, hard-working Cherry Pickers in Cobram VIC for their fast-paced harvesting team.
You will be required work minimum 2 months but it can potentially lead to more on-going work if you perform well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking Cherries.
- Farm hand work
- QC work where necessary out in the orchard
Skills and Experience Required:
- MUST have their own transport
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Available to work 6 days per week including weekends & public holidays
- This role will require physical fitness and resilience to working outdoors for long hours
- Possess a hard-working attitude
This work counts towards 88 days 2nd year visa.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and we will contact with you!
Postcode: 3644 (Cobram, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment