Workfront is a recruitment agency who employs people on a casual Labour hire arrangement for a variety of different industries.
We are currently seeking Experienced Electrical Trade Assistants or Qualified Electricians. Position will commence ASAP and cease in December (Potential of work being extended to March). Hours/days are Monday to Friday 38hrs per week with the possibility of overtime. Above award wage available for the right applicant.
To be considered for this position, you MUST HAVE Electrical experience eg: Trade Assistant, Apprentice or Qualified.
Duties included but not limited to assisting trade qualified electricians complete electrical upgrade/renovation at a local school.
• Read electrical, architectural and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements
• Plan the layout of wiring systems
• Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
• Install electrical and electronic control systems and insulated cables
• Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
• Connect switches, outlets and other fittings
To be eligible to apply:
• Minimum of 3 years experience with the electrical industry
• General Construction Induction card (White Card)
• Elevated work platform licence (An advantage)
• Current drivers Licence and reliable transport
• Steel cap boots, hard hat, drill shorts or pants & hi-visibility orange long sleeve shirt
Working Holiday Visa applicants are welcome to apply, as long as you meet all the above requirements and the following:
• Have a very high standard of written and spoken english
• Willing to stay till the end of the project
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position. Please register your interest via link, you must attach a current resume.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Follow us on facebook to keep informed with current positions https://www.facebook.com/Workfrontgriffith/
Checkout our website http://www.workfront.org.au/
Postcode: 2680 (Griffith, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2018