Workfront is a recruitment agency who employs people on a casual Labour hire arrangement or seeks suitable applicants for permanent positions for a variety of different industries.
We are currently seeking a Precast Concrete Labourer for a local Griffith company whom specialising in precast concrete product.
This position would consist of a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with the possibility of overtime to complete daily duties. If successful in gaining position you will start on a labour hire casual arrangement with the opportunity to go fulltime.
Due to the nature of this work and with regular deadlines to meet, it can be a fast paced environment with the entirety of the work being hands on.
Working Holiday Visa applicants are welcome to apply, as long as you meet essential requirements and the following:
• Have a very high standard of written and spoken english
• Willing to stay for a minimum of 3 months (Till Christmas)
Duties included but not limited to:
• Assist with current section leaders within the factory with their duties
• Assembling and disassembling moulds
• Operating batching plant machinery
• Operating rattle gun (doing up bolts)
• General labour duties
Essential requirements to be successful in this role:
• Previous maintenance/labouring/trade experience
• Experience operating tools and machinery
• Punctuality is an absolute must
• A 'can do' approach with a willingness to work hard
• Have an ability to interpret and follow instructions in a timely manner
• Work well on your own as well as in a team environment
• Physically fit and able to perform manual handling duties
• Excellent motor skills
PPE required for this position:
• Steel-cap work boots
Must have Licence:
• Drivers licence
• Forklift Licence (significant advantage but not essential)
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position. Please complete one of the following:
• Visit Workfront in Griffith (86 Yambil St), you will be required to provided a current resume
• Register your interest via link, you must attach a current resume
Only suitable applicants will be contacted
Follow us on facebook to keep informed with current positions https://www.facebook.com/Workfrontgriffith/
Checkout our website http://www.workfront.org.au/
Postcode: 2680 (Griffith, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2018