Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider.
We are currently seeking an energetic QUALITY INSPECTOR to join one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in COBRAM VIC and be a part of their dynamic operation team.
Full training will be provided for this role.
About the Role:
- - Work Hours: Casual position with Full-time hours
- - Start date: End of October
- - Location: Cobram
- - Attractive pay rates
- - Own transport & accommodation needed
- - Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
- - Carrying out quality inspection of freshly picked cherries on farm
- - Ensure all samples are collected and inspected in a timely manner
- - Communicate the inspection results to Orchard manager
- - Ensure proper implementation of company Food safety and Quality Control framework
- - Report any issues or safety breaches to Orchard manager
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Quality Control is highly regarded
- Proficiency in data collection and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of fresh cherries (Preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Good team player
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill online forms and meet Cherry farm manager!
Postcode: 3644 (Cobram, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment