Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider. We are currently seeking energetic Fruit Packers for a cherry packing shed.
Our client is one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in Yarck area and is looking for motivated individuals to work in a dynamic team.
About the Role:
- - Season starts from November
- - Attractive Hourly rates
- - Ongoing work for the season
- - Own transport and accomodation needed
- - Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Perform routine duties - Sorting & packing cherry
- - Assembling boxes, labeling boxes and punnets
- - Checking fruit for quality, size, sugar level and defects
- - Cleaning the work area as required
- - Operating small machinery
- - Complying with OH&S and company policies
Skills and Experience Required:
- - Physical fitness
- - Good communication skills
- - Proven reliability and attendance record
- - Experience working in a similar role recommended, but not essential
- - -Strong OH&S knowledge
- - Food-Handling hygiene experience
APPLY NOW by sending your resume via this ad! Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete online forms!
Postcode: 3719 (Yarck, Victoria)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment