Who We Are:
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is looking for experienced Breakfast Food & Beverage Attendants on a casual basis to join their Food & Beverage team. This role is required to have availability to work during the week as well as weekends and shifts will generally be from 7am to 12pm.
Located 3 hours south of Perth and10 minutes from Dunsborough, this award winning property is nestled on the secluded north facing beachfront of stunning Bunker Bay. Offering 150luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, award-winning ‘Other Side of the Moon’ restaurant with alfresco dining, a lounge bar, diverse conferencing facilities and Vie Spa.
Personality & Skills:
We are looking for someone who will represent our friendly and professional 5 star service philosophy. This person will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to guests needs and make recommendations based on these needs. A proactive attitude that translates to a high performance mind set and outstanding attending to details in client care will also be brought by the successful applicant.
• Explaining the buffet options and drinks options to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide knowledge when making recommendations
• Coffee art – barista
• Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests
• Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
• Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
• Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practices
As the successful candidate you will have:
• A friendly, customer focused attitude with the ability to provide service from the heart
• Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
• Previous waiter/waitress experience in a restaurant/café/bar environment
• Previous barista experience is beneficial however not essential
• An ability to demonstrate your confident personality and a passion for creating special moments for our guests
• A high standard of grooming and presentation
In return for your contribution and commitment we will provide competitive hourly rate, a supportive work environment, flexibility and fantastic career and training opportunities. Being part of the Accor group you will also be entitled to generous employee benefits.
For more information or to apply, email your application to H8775-HR@Accor.com,attaching your cover letter describing how you are the most ideal candidate for the position, along with an up to date resume outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism