Who We Are:
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is looking for an experienced Kitchen Steward on a Casual basis to join their Kitchen team. This role is required to have availability to work during the week as well as weekends.
Located 3 hours south of Perth and10 minutes from Dunsborough, this award winning property is nestled on the secluded north facing beachfront of stunning Bunker Bay. Offering 150luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, award-winning ‘Other Side of the Moon’ restaurant with alfresco dining, a lounge bar, diverse conferencing facilities and Vie Spa.
Personality & Skills:
We are looking for someone who will represent our friendly and professional 5 star service philosophy. This person will have excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude that translates to a high performance mind set and outstanding attending to details in client care will also be brought by the successful applicant.
• Hygienically clean crockery, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen equipment using both commercial dishwashers and by hand
• Rubbish removal and sweeping and mopping of the kitchen floor to ensure ongoing cleanliness and kitchen hygiene
• Provide support to the kitchen when required to prepare food which includes grating, peeling, chopping, preparing batters, preparing garnishes and preparing seasonings.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• A friendly, customer focused attitude with the ability to provide service from the heart
• A can do attitude, working hard with purpose and energy
• Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
• Previous Kitchen Steward experience is desirable
• An ability to demonstrate your confident personality and a passion to learn and be challenged
In return for your contribution and commitment we will provide competitive hourly rate, a supportive work environment, flexibility and fantastic career and training opportunities. Being part of the Accor group you will also be entitled to generous employee benefits.
For more information or to apply, email your application to , attaching your cover letter describing how you are the most ideal candidate for the position, along with an up to date resume outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism