LOOKING TO CHANGE THE GAME?
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is looking for a forward thinking, open-minded, personable and proactive Mixologist/Bar Guru. Someone with drive as well as attention to style, service, and detail to join our team of imaginative Heartists.
THE PULLMAN IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
The Bar at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is unlike any other hotel bar. It’s a social and enterprising hub for guests to meet, work, eat and experience the tastes and cultures of the local neighborhood. Fun and flavor are on the menu and your role as Mixologist/Bar Guru is to curate not only drinks that capture the guests’ imagination and attention, but also generate a buzz and welcoming atmosphere that keeps them coming back for more.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is a unique property, located at the end of Cape Naturaliste over looking the stunning waters of Bunker Bay. Step into a world of understated luxury, where world sophistication meets a natural bush setting, blending the cosmopolitan french attitude of AccorHotels with the local Australian culture.
As a member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional 5 star service philosophy. You are also a professional waiter with a passion for wine, and a keen eye for detail.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
MAKING IT PERSONAL - Customer relations:
• Have the ability to deliver a warm and welcoming service style following the Pullman ethos and spirit
• Be excellent at multi-tasking whilst keeping our guests at the front of your mind at all times
• To self-manage the bar and consistently provide high quality, professional and well organised service
• Ensure that all food and beverage services are delivered to the highest possible standard
• Creation of new beverage/cocktail menu to suit guest needs and drive sales
• Respond positively, politely, and efficiently to all guest requests and handle their complaints professionally, and keep manager informed on all matters
• To help and assist with any functions that may be held at the hotel
• Understand and drive guest satisfaction through feedback from Voice of the Guest and online platform Trust You to achieve NPS & RPS targets
• Support the team to meet KPIs (Le Club, Audits, Fundraising, Guest satisfaction etc.)
• Record all Loyalty guests, VIPs, and guests with special needs and wants and advise relevant departments.
MAKING IT SEAMLESS - Operational, commercial and sales:
• Contribute to and embrace F&B strategy
• Contribute to and embrace F&B strategy
• Perform daily beverage inventory stock check
• Manage beverage supplies, organisation and cleanliness
• Check bar equipment
• Ensure brand essentials and Le Club standards are met.
You are a people person who thrives in a happening workplace where every day is different and you meet interesting people from around the globe. Friendliness, efficiency and a can-do attitude are what our global nomad guests expect when they visit us, and our success depends on your willingness to go that extra mile to deliver the exceptional and distinct Pullman service to our guests. To excel in this role, you will also need plenty of drive, be a forward thinker and a strong team player.
In return for your commitment, we will provide you with a uniform, fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and professional team.
For more information or to apply, email your application to H8775-HR@Accor.com, attaching your cover letter describing how you are the most ideal candidate for the position, along with an up to date resume outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism