Great opportunity to be a part of station life whilst caring for two young children in a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where the children can thrive and develop with indoor and outdoor play. There is also the opportunity to be involved in station duties with both horse and cattle work.
You will embrace the chance to learn and grow with CPC with your key duties:
• Provide daily care for two small children
• Perform all tasks for the care of the children while their parents are working
• Create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where the children can thrive and develop both with indoor and outdoor play
• Prepare and coordinate the children’s daily activities which are fun, creative and engaging
• Light housekeeping duties
What you will need
• Genuine passion for working with young children
• Fit and energetic – the children are very active and enjoy being outdoors
• Love of animals and being involved in the agricultural industry
• Interest in working and living on a cattle station
• Previous experience desirable
• Ochre Card (NT) or similar Working with Children Check (application can be made during recruitment process)
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
Apply Online Here: https://pastoral.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/5241107/title/Nanny-Home-Help
Postcode: 850 (Katherine, Northern Territory)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Consolidated Pastoral Company
Member since: March 2019
We are Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) an Australian based beef producer which owns and operates a portfolio of cattle stations across Northern Australia.
Farming, Animals & Conservation