Looking for Meat Process Worker
Location: Regional QLD
- 1.5 hours drive from Brisbane City
- Casual Employment from $27.29/28.60 per hour + 9.5% Superannuation
- On-going job will full time hours
- Immediate Start
- On the job training
- Overtime pay opportunities
- This work count towards your 2nd visa & 3rd visa days
- Work at one of Australia’s largest Agriculture and Food manufacturers
- Must be willing to learn, reliable and with a good attitude
- Must be capable to do manual handling and physical work
- Pass the Pre-Employment Medical
- Willing to undergo QFever vaccination
- Desire to work within meat/food/livestock
- Flexibility to work day, afternoon and any position
Postcode: 4350 (Toowoomba QLD, Queensland)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Task Labour Australia
Member since: October 2020
Task Labour Australia (TLA) is a privately-owned business, operating across a range of metropolitan, regional and remote sites.
The founders of TLA, have throughout their careers been a driving force behind models that focus on meat processing business’ in regional and rural Australia, maintaining their competitive advantage in both domestic and export markets.
With industry experts driving the TLA team, we exceed an extensive 70 years of industry experience and knowledge. The relations formed therein have shaped the workforce pool we proudly hold today.
We offer a difference with our integrated workforce models that are carefully planned to suit each client’s individual requirements.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics