We are an online retailer that specialises in gifts and gadgets, delivering all around Australia and the world.
We're looking for a punctual and hard working individuals to work in our Highett warehouse. The successful candidate will possess strong problem solving skills, a keen eye for detail and liberal lashings of common sense. No previous warehousing experience is required as onsite training will be provided.
Initially this role will be for 2-3 days a week on a casual basis with an eye to longer hours as things get busy in the lead-up to Christmas.
Working Hours: 8AM -4.30PM (8 hours per day)
Pay Rate: $26.10 per hour superannuation
The day to day tasks will involve:
- Picking and packing orders with care
- Bubble-wrapping, assembling boxes, stocking shelves
- Processing orders through our warehouse management system
- General warehouse duties such as tidying up, unpacking trucks etc
- Must be computer literate. We use technology all through our warehouse
- This is a physical job. Must be able to work for long periods on your feet
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and use initiative
The job is located in Highett which is in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. Please only apply if you are easily able to travel to this location. You own transport is preferable, it's a 20 minute walk to the nearest train station.
We are running a strict COVID safety plan and you must adhere to these guidelines.
Please include both a cover letter and an up to date CV with your application.
Postcode: 3189 (Highett, Melbourne, Melbourne)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020