We are an online retailer that specialises in gifts and gadgets, delivering all around Australia and the world.
We're looking for a punctual and hard working individuals to work in our Highett warehouse. The successful candidate will possess strong problem solving skills, a keen eye for detail and liberal lashings of common sense. No previous warehousing experience is required as onsite training will be provided.
Initially this role will be for 2-3 days a week on a casual basis with an eye to longer hours as things get busy in the lead-up to Christmas.
Working Hours: 8AM -4.30PM (8 hours per day)
Pay Rate: $26.10 per hour superannuation
The day to day tasks will involve:
- Picking and packing orders with care
- Bubble-wrapping, assembling boxes, stocking shelves
- Processing orders through our warehouse management system
- General warehouse duties such as tidying up, unpacking trucks etc
- Must be computer literate. We use technology all through our warehouse
- This is a physical job. Must be able to work for long periods on your feet
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and use initiative
The job is located in Highett which is in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. Please only apply if you are easily able to travel to this location. You own transport is preferable, it's a 20 minute walk to the nearest train station.
We are running a strict COVID safety plan and you must adhere to these guidelines.
Please include both a cover letter and an up to date CV with your application.
Postcode: 3189 (Highett, Melbourne, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020