LR & or MR Removalist
Horizon Removals is a family owned and operated removalist business operating out of a Richmond Victoria.
We specialise within various segments of the removalist industry including the following;
• Residential furniture removals
• Commercial furniture movements
• Specialty furniture removals
• Pick / Pack / Wrap Furniture Protective Solutions
The commonality across all these segments is the essential ingredient of a 'can do' attitude and a proactive culture with a speciality focus on quality delivered.
We are seeking an experienced LR or MR Driver/Removalist in one:
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is physically fit and not afraid of a bit of challenging work. You will be required to load and unload goods by hand at each site and have an extensive understanding of damage prevention. Quality of service is our number one focus for all clients. The successful applicant will be required to interact with our customers on all levels so you must always be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills whilst being a professional. We offer competitive wages and excellent working conditions.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
• Loading and unloading of truck
• Damage prevention / Quality Focus
• Pick and Pack of furniture items
• Driving the truck to and from required locations with care.
• Quality wrap and protect furniture items
• Attention to detail, with a focus on correctly finalising paperwork and client payments
• Must have good knowledge of Melbourne
Skills & Requirements
• LR Licence
• Customer Service
• Time management
• Quality Management
• Minimum 1 year of experience in home removals (or similar)
• Ability to follow OH&S guidelines and operating procedures
• An appropriate level of physical fitness
• Clean driving record
Desirable but not required.
• MR Licence
Postcode: 3121 (Richmond, Victoria, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020