Two families in Avenel/Whiteheads Creek (1.5 hrs from Melbourne) looking for a unicorn au pair/farm hand starting in January. Come spend the summer in Australia's best kept secret, the Strathbogie Ranges. This role is a mixture of school holidays childcare & house help (one family with a 9 year old and 5 year old, the other has a 7 year old and 5 year old, will split days with one shared day) then housework, animal care and vineyard work after school returns at the end of Jan. Would suit someone seeking 2nd or 3rd year visa work with the following attributes:
- You're an absolute GOER and love the outdoors (neither of us are Netflix and Chill families)
- You love kids and aren't afraid to get down and dirty with them
- You genuinely want to embrace the countryside and explore this incredible area
- You're a natural neat freak, can work without direction and have bucket loads of initiative.
- Experience with horses is HIGHLY regarded (we've got too many ponies ?)
We're aware we're asking a lot but we give a lot in return. We offer TWO granny flats for your use... one on the farm and one in town, a car for your private use, above average pocket money, visa work, adventures with the families, meals out, a thriving social scene with a network of gorgeous au pairs, beautiful views and creek/riverside properties, the best hiking spots, a genuine country Australian experience in a town full of beautiful, award winning wineries, cafes, pizzerias.
If you're not prepared to work hard do not apply. For the right person though, this will be a once in a lifetime experience!!
Postcode: 3664 (AVENEL, Victoria)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
We are looking for an au pair to welcome into our family in beautiful Avenel, Australia (Strathbogie Ranges wine country)