Details of job:
- 7 Days ON - 7 Days OFF (approx 80 hours a fortnight)
- Caring for two boys aged 9 (at school) and 4 (at home)
- School drop offs and pickups
- Kids activities during the day
- 7 Days off to explore the natural wonders right outside our doorstep
- Generous weekly pocket money
- Own bedroom
- Shared bathroom with the children
- Meals provided
- WIFI provided and access to Netflix, Disney+
- Help with light housework and some meal prep
- Car for use on days on and off
- Regular babysitting opportunities for additional money
- International drivers licence, confident driver
- Ability to swim confidently
- Experience with children
- Current visa
I am looking for an Au/Bro Pair who wants to be involved in our family life and who will enjoy spending time with the children. The boys are very active and enjoy getting outside to ride their bikes, go swimming, play at parks, arts and crafts and visiting the library.
Start date mid-November and would like someone that can commit for at least 3 months. If you are interested, please apply and I can give you more information.
Postcode: 4744 (MORANBAH, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2019