We are seeking an experienced and passionate CHEF / COOK (Permanent Part-Time) for our small but very busy Café/Restaurant. Immediate start
• Qualified chef to join our energetic team, must be punctual highly motivated and well presented with some leadership experience.
• Experience in French cooking is preferred but not essential.
• Fast paced, busy breakfast and lunch trade includes weekend work (Saturday only), no nights
• Work/Life Balance working Predominantly Day-time Hours
• Iconic venue, Great team & working environment, great regional location
• Ranked as one of Albany's top Destination hospitality Venues for over 6 years
Postcode: 6330 (Albany, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Gourmandise & Co
Member since: October 2020
Gourmandise & Co is a coffee house, wood-fire bakery, communal table and store.
New concept Deli for those who appreciate and enjoy quality traditional food in a rustic ambience. Cuisine: French, Bistro & Mediterranean.
Located in the heritage precinct on Stirling Terrace in Albany and brought to you by Xavier and Janette Poupel (Terroir and Table) Gourmandise & Co will offer a selection of quality produce to take away or enjoy at our communal table in a rustic french-australian ambience.
Now is our seventh year of trading.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism