Chandler AgriBusiness, part of Chandler Services, is a leading agricultural labour hire provider.
We are currently seeking energetic COVID-19 Orchard Compliance Crews to join one of the largest fresh cherry producers in Australia, located in COBRAM VIC and implement company's COVIDSAFE plan during harvest period.
About the role:
- - Season starts from early November
- - Casual position with Full-time hours (ongoing for the season)
- - Attractive Hourly rates
- - Own transport and accomodation needed
- - Count towards 2nd year Working Holiday Visa (88 days work)
- - Responsible for routine cleaning and disinfecting of areas like - work & transit areas, shared facilities (toilets), shared equipment
- - Emptying bins, servicing bathrooms, and sanitising communal surfaces
- - Responsible for undertaking heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- - Conducting regular checks of cleaning supplies
- - Ensuring staffs are maintaining a minimum of 1.5 meters physical distancing
- - Instructing general staffs on the appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Skills and Experience Required:
- - Physical fitness and Proactive
- - Own transport and driving licence
- - Good Communication skills
- - Previous experience in a commercial cleaning & knowledge of cleaning chemicals (preferred)
- - Strong OH&S knowledge
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW by sending your resume!
Postcode: 3644 (Cobram, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
We are Chandler AgriBusiness, a leading agriculture labour hire provider and part of Chandler Services. We offer an all year-round, fully compliant and experienced workforce to major producers and independent growers throughout Victoria. We specialise in agriculture labour hire for both permanent and seasonal placements in the vegetable, fruit, nut and wine industries.
We believe having the right labour hire provider on hand is an essential part of farming when it comes to extracting the most out of your land; because it’s not about just what you can achieve, sometimes it is about who is supporting you.
Human Resources & Recruitment