Live, meet and chill with other travellers. But also have your own space to retreat to.
PAID POSITIONS ADD TO WORKING HOLIDAY VISA HOURS Subclass 462
We are looking for either a:
a) Live-In Caretaker (role in return for FREE rent)
b) Night Manager (paid position; casual rates)
Paid Housekeeping hours during day (if you want them)
Possibility to combine all jobs together.
a) Live-In Caretaker:
- Live RENT FREE in your own private airconditioned room with private en-suite and private kitchen
- Property has free wifi, pool, billiards table, BBQ and firepit
1. Be onsite when reception is closed (9pm/10pm-7am), investigate if any disturbances (same as if you were at home); don't have to sit up, can be in your room sleeping
2. Some basic property upkeep (ie. put bins out, help maintain pool, occasional gardening, feed fish, etc)
There's roughly 2hrs a day of paid housekeeping/cleaning available if you want it.
b) Night Manager:
1. Work the bar and reception from 4:30pm - CLOSE (between 9pm and 10pm)
2. Lock down hostel
Paid standard award rates for casual
Possible to combine all 3 roles. Great for someone looking for a free place to live and gain a bit of extra cash. All paid roles are award approved rates.
Caretaker role may be suitable for someone who wants to get a job elsewhere in Broome.
Postcode: 6725 (Broome, Broome)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Kimberley Travellers Lodge
Member since: October 2020
We are a 85 person hostel right on the edge of town in Broome. We offer a chill atmosphere with a pool, BBQ, fire pit and billiards table all by our poolside sundeck. We have an inhouse bar with large shared dining tables to strike up conversation with your fellow traveller. Walking distance to the supermarket and shops, fast food places and Broome's famous outdoor cinema; Sun Pictures. All rooms have AC, free wifi and fans.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism