Who We Are:
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is looking for a Porter on a casual basis to join their Front Office team. Located 3 hours south of Perth and 10 minutes from Dunsborough, this award winning property is nestled on the secluded north facing beachfront of stunning Bunker Bay. Offering 150 luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, award-winning ‘Other Side of the Moon’ restaurant with alfresco dining, a lounge bar, diverse conferencing facilities and Vie Spa.
Personality & Skills:
We are looking for someone who will represent our friendly and professional 5 star service philosophy. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, this person will provide a warm welcome to our guests arriving, assistance on arrival escorting guests to rooms and be the primary point of contact until departure. A proactive attitude that translates to a high performance mind set and outstanding attention to detail will also be brought by the successful applicant.
• To greet all guests as they arrive and depart the Resort;
• Assist with guest luggage as required;
• Escort guests to rooms and pick up and drop off guests during their stay;
• Delivery special amenities to guest rooms prior to arrival;
• Explain room and hotel facilities to guests and answer any questions;
• Ensure the Foyer area, including entry/exit doors, remains clean and presentable at all times.
• To have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and operating hours in the hotel;
• Have a thorough knowledge of the hotels outlets, current events and local area;
• Report any safety hazards in the area;
• All complaints to be handled promptly and efficiently. Advise the Assistant Manager on duty of issue and outcome;
• Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions provided;
• Liaise with other hotel staff to ensure the highest level of guest service is provided; and
• Attend to other duties as requested by Management and Supervisors.
• Previous Portering / Guest Service Agent experience in a hospitality environment is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
• An understanding of the region, our competitors and suppliers is desirable.
• A passion for customer service along with a strong desire to achieve goals and targets.
• Flexibility with regards to shifts, able to work rotating rosters including mornings, nights & weekend shifts.
In return for your contribution and commitment we will provide competitive hourly rate, a supportive work environment, flexibility and fantastic career and training opportunities. Being part of the Accor group you will also be entitled to generous employee benefits.
For more information or to apply, please visit https://jobsataccor.com.au/ or contact Amber our Talent & Culture Manager on (08) 9756 9110 or H8775-HR@ACCOR.COM.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism